Thank you for making a donation. Your money helps us provide free medical care to the survivors of both disasters in Bhopal. We are funded almost exclusively by the generosity of ordinary people around the world. There are several ways to donate:
Donate through PayPal
If you would prefer an alternative to donating via Credit or Debit card, we also accept donations via PayPal.
Other Ways to Donate
FREEPHONE: (UK only): 0800 316 5577
CHEQUE & CAF VOUCHERS: Please make cheques and CAF vouchers payable to: The Bhopal Medical Appeal. Please send to: The Bhopal Medical Appeal, Community Base, 113 Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XG
DIRECT DEBIT: Download and print off a Direct Debit form
BACS: If you prefer to set up a direct bank transfer then please get in touch here for details.
GIFT AID: If you are a UK taxpayer, every gift you make to The Bhopal Medical Appeal - whatever its value - could be worth more at no extra cost to you just by choosing to Gift Aid it. To find out more and to download a declaration form, please click here.
Where your money goes
A gift of any amount will help us make a difference but, by way of example, here’s what particular sums can provide:
- £10 pays for a child to have a whole month’s speech therapy
- £30 provides a month’s physiotherapy for THREE children
- £50 provides special education to SIX children for a month
- £125 funds a community health worker for two weeks
- £200 provides a month’s supply of inhalers for FIFTY people with asthma
- £500 helps train an entire community in how to prevent TB
- £1250 employs a children’s physiotherapist for four months