In honour of their guru Yogacharya BKS Iyengar’s Centenary in 2018, the Bath Iyengar Yoga Centre are hosting a special series of ten yoga workshops to spread his teachings. The workshops will also be used to raise money for our appeal.
Classes so far have included an introduction to yoga along with a yoga philosophy and practice session. The workshops, from July onwards, are as follows:
- Sun 8 July 4.30 – 6.30 pm Restorative workshop Lois
- Weds 5 September 10 – 11.30 am Yoga for seniors (over 60’s)Kirsten
- Weds 5 September 6.30 – 8 pm Yoga for office workers Kirsten
- Sat 8 September 11.30 am – 1 pm Introduction to Iyengar Yoga Jon
- Fri 5 October 6.15 – 7.45 pm Men’s Yoga Richard
- Fri 2 November 6.15 – 8.15 pm Yoga practice during menstruation (Iyengar practitioners only) Kirsten
- Sat 3 November 10 – 11 am Introduction to Yoga Gabriele
- Fri 16 November 6.30 – 8 pm Yoga for sleep problems Richard
Reserve a place by making a minimum £5 donation on the Just Giving page. Then drop Bath Iyengar Yoga an email in confirmation.