Give as you Live lets you shop at thousands of online stores and every purchase raises funds for the BMA without costing you a penny.
The retailer pays Give as you Live a small commission with each purchase made and a donation is automatically passed on to us. It doesn’t cost you or us anything at all!
The donations are fairly small, usually being around two or three percent of the purchase price of the item, but they quickly add up…
Just visit the Give as you Live site and follow the instructions.
Or, you can follow these simple instructions if you are using a laptop or desktop computer
- Open the Give as you Live page by clicking HERE
- On the page you’ll see a box under ‘Choose a charity to support’. Just enter Bhopal Medical Appeal and click ‘Search’ and you’ll find us right away.
- If you then click on our logo a box will open with a blue button saying ‘Support this charity’.
- Simply click that and a new page will open up giving you options to sign up with your email address or with Facebook
- Fill in your details and click the blue ‘Create an account’ button.
- Next a page will open suggesting favourite stores for you to pick> You can pick a few stores and click the blue ‘Continue’ button down at the bottom right. Or you can just click to’skip this step’ at the bottom left.
- Either way, you’ll got to the next welcome page and a box will open up offering to show you how Give as you Live works. There are four simple slides showing you how to shop from the Give as you Live site and raising money for the BMA with your online shopping is as simple as that!
After you’ve seen the four simple steps of instruction, a final box will open offering ‘One last thing…’ and, if you’re comfortable to install a tiny app, then this is really useful. It’s a ‘Donation Reminder’ and it means that you don’t even have to go to the Give as you Live site to donate with your online shopping. Donation Reminder