As part of the Bhopal Survivors Tour 2012, The National University of Ireland and the Bhopal Medical Appeal present the Bhopal Now Conference. As the disaster appraoches its 28th anniversary, Bhopal Now focuses on the firsthand reflections of on the third decade of a continuing disaster.
– Chandana Mathur, Anthropology, NUIM
– Safreen Khan, Children Against Dow-Carbide, Bhopal
– Balkrishna Namdev, Gas Peedit Neerashrit Pension Bhogi Sangarsh Morcha
– Tomas MacSheoin, author of Asphyxlating Asia
– Pawas Bisht, Loughborough University
The conference will take place on Saturday 29th September 2012 at the Kimmage Development Studies Centre, NUI Maynooth. For more information please email email@example.com