There are numerous publications about Bhopal that are not online. Some are only available in the Clinic’s Library & Documentation Centre. Below are just a few. For sources online please refer to our links page.
- Indra Sinha (2007). Simon & Schuster.
- Bridget Hanna, Ward Morehouse and Satinath Sarangi eds. (2005). The Apex Press.
The Bhopal Reader. Remembering Twenty Years of the World’s Worst Industrial Disaster
- Eckerman, Ingrid (2005).
The Bhopal Saga: Causes and Consequences of the World’s Largest Industrial Disaster
- T. R. Chouhan, Claude Alvares, Indira Jaising and Nityanand Jayaraman (2004). The Apex Press.
Bhopal: The Inside Story
- Amnesty International (2004).
Clouds of Injustice. Bhopal Disaster 20 Years On
- Jack Doyle (2004).
Trespass Against Us. Dow Chemical and The Toxic Century
- Dominique Lapierre & Javier Moro (2002). Pressinter SA.
Five Past Midnight in Bhopal
- David Dembo, Lucinda Wykle and Ward Morehous (1990).
Abuse of Power. Social Performance of Multinational Corporations: The Case of Union Carbide
- Davied Weir (1988).
The Bhopal Syndrome. Pesticides, Environment, and Health
- M. Arun Subramaniam and Ward Morehouse (1986).
The Bhopal Tragedy. What Really Happened and What it Means for American Workers and Communities at Risk
- The Sambhavna Trust.
The Bhopal Disaster 1984 – ?